STUDENT DROP OFF AND PICK-UP SAFETY RULES
- Yard supervisors are on campus at 7:15 am students are not to be on campus before then.
- Students may enter campus through the gate located next to the parking lot on Florinda and Park. Parents are not allowed on campus.
- Drop-off/Pick-up Zones are located along the South side of Florinda and the West side of Park (along the sides of the school). The parking lot is not an area to drop off or pick up students. Students should always use sidewalks and never walk/run across the parking lot.
- Do not drop off students in an area that would have them run across moving traffic. Students should ALWAYS use designated crossing areas to help prevent dangerous accidents. Students should not walk across the parking lot. Students should only use designated walkways (sidewalks).
- If you choose to park across the street from our campus when dropping off or picking up your student(s), please understand that your student will need to use the cross walk at 11th/Florinda or at Florinda/Park to get to you. Do not ask your students to run across traffic. It is extremely dangerous to cross through oncoming traffic.
- All students and adults should always use the crosswalk.
- If you need to get out of your car for any reason, please park your car in a designated parking area. Do not leave your car parked in the loading zone.
- While in the loading/drop off area, move up to the next available spot. Please be patient. For the safety of our students and to make sure the loading area moves along as smooth as possible, please do not double park.
We appreciate your help in keeping our students and staff safe!!